applying for a grant
All grant applications must be submitted electronically using the form provided. Please carefully review the guidelines below before beginning the application process. You will be directed to the application by clicking on Apply For A Grant.
- • Grants will be awarded to charitable organizations that deal with Jewish elderly healthcare, with strong emphasis on Sephardic Jewish causes.
- • Applicants must be 501(c)(3) approved charitable organizations. International grant requests will only be made through a “Friends of” organization based in the USA.
- • Grants will not be awarded to individuals, for-profit organizations or political organizations.
- • Grant recipients must be a functional organization in good standing. Grants will not be awarded to create a new organization.
- • Grants will be awarded to fund specific programs/projects or to improve existing programs. Operating grants will not be awarded.
- • All grant applicants must complete a Sephardic Home for the Aged Foundation, Inc. grant application.
- • Grant applicants must be available to provide additional information to the Board. In addition, grant applicants must be amenable to site visit(s).
- • Grant applications must explain in full detail the goals, objectives, and desired results of their request.
- • All grant applications must be directed to Goldman Sachs Trust Company through the Sephardic Home for the Aged Website.
Please gather all materials needed before you begin the application. Data entered into the application will not be saved. Click below to proceed to the online form. Click Download PDF to preview the application before beginning the online process.
If you have questions about the grant guidelines or the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org